Please allow us 2-3 days to process your order. We aim to get your items out as soon as we can.
UK Standard Delivery – 3-5 working days
UK Next Day Special Delivery (excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands) – 1 working day
Europe – 3-7 working days
Rest of the World – 10 working days
UK – FREE delivery on orders over £75.00
UK – Special Delivery and orders under £75.00 – £7.00
Europe – orders under £50.00 will be sent Royal Mail First Class Airmail – £6.00
Orders over £50.00 will only be sent Royal Mail International Track & Signed – £12.00
Rest of the World – orders will only be sent Royal Mail International Track & Signed – £20.00
- All our items come in Clarity branded gift boxes and are securely packaged
- We keep proof of postage on all our items.
- If you have any questions regarding delivery options or your chosen destination, please contact us before placing your order and we will try and help
- PLEASE NOTE: Your order may be subject to your countries import duties which will be charged as it enters the country and passed onto the recipient to pay directly.
Returns and Exchanges
All our jewellery is made with great care and attention and is of the highest quality. We hope that you love your jewellery or that the gift you have chosen is a huge hit. But if you are not satisfied and need to return your items please remember:
- We DO NOT accept returned earrings for hygiene reasons
- We will refund or exchange any item (other than earrings) within 30 days with proof of purchase. Send the items back to us as we sent them to you – please return them unworn, undamaged and in the original packaging
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged
- When returning items please remember to include your order number, name, address and contact details including email address and whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- If exchanging for alternatives remember to tell us what you would like or contact us
- When returning items ensure you keep a copy of your proof of postage and ideally use registered post, as we are not responsible for your parcel until it is safely back with us. Delays or items lost in transit are at your own risk.
- Europe & International Returns – check if a customs declaration form is required and remember to correctly mark the goods as a Returned Item. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. Failing to do this may delay the returns process and incur customs costs to Clarity that will not be refunded. We recommend that you return items via registered mail with sufficient insurance cover. We do not accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit
- We do not refund return postage costs
- Once your items are received by us, we will check on condition and process your return or exchange within 5 working days.
- Refunds to your credit card or original method of payment can take 3-5 days to register in your account.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding returns contact us and we will help you
Return all packages to: Clarity Jewellery, 15 King Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6DW
Warranty & Repairs
All our jewellery is covered by a 12-month warranty
This DOES NOT include repairs and damage due to everyday wear and tear, general misuse and poor treatment. If within 12 months of purchase your jewellery needs genuinely repairing, please contact us to discuss further.